Jitni Dafa Dekhu Tumhe - Hindi & English Lyrics | Yasser Desai | Parmanu | Musico

Jitni Dafa – Yasser Desai | Parmanu | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Jitni Dafa – Parmanu (2018)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Jitni Dafa – Parmanu Cover
SOULFUL HINDI ROMANTIC BALLAD · PARMANU (2018)

Jitni Dafa (जितनी दफा)

Yasser Desai Jeet Gannguli Rashmi Virag John Abraham Diana Penty
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Jitni Dafa" is a soul-stirring Hindi romantic ballad from the film Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran (2018), sung by the incredibly talented Yasser Desai along with Jeet Gannguli, with music composed by the maestro Jeet Gannguli and heartfelt lyrics penned by Rashmi Virag. The song beautifully captures the essence of deep, unconditional love where every glance at the beloved makes the heart beat wildly. The lyrics speak of a love so profound that even the thought of separation is unbearable, and the protagonist willingly surrenders everything for the beloved. Yasser Desai's soulful voice and the haunting melody create an atmosphere of deep devotion and emotional intensity, making this track a timeless masterpiece. The music video features the stellar chemistry of John Abraham and Diana Penty.
Jitni Dafa · Parmanu (2018)
Film: Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran (2018)
Year: 2018
Singers: Yasser Desai, Jeet Gannguli
Music: Jeet Gannguli
Lyrics: Rashmi Virag
Cast: John Abraham, Diana Penty
Director: Abhishek Sharma
Label: Zee Music Company

देवनागरी

जितनी दफा देखूँ तुम्हें

धड़के ज़ोरों से

ऐसा तो कभी होता नहीं

मिलके ग़ैरों से

जितनी दफा देखूँ तुम्हें

धड़के ज़ोरों से

ऐसा तो कभी होता नहीं

मिलके ग़ैरों से

दूर जाना नहीं तुमको है कसम

खुद से ज़्यादा तुम्हें चाहते हैं सनम

दूर जाना नहीं मुझसे ऐ सनम

खुद से ज़्यादा तुम्हें चाहते हैं सनम

दिल में जो भी है तेरा ही तो है

चाहे जो माँग लो रोका किसने है

कतल अगर करना हो, करना धीरे से

उफ भी नहीं निकलेगी मेरे होठों से

दूर जाना नहीं तुमको है कसम

खुद से ज़्यादा तुम्हें चाहते हैं सनम

दूर जाना नहीं मुझसे ऐ सनम

खुद से ज़्यादा तुम्हें चाहते हैं सनम

English Translation

Every time I see you

My heart beats wildly

This has never happened before

When meeting strangers

Every time I see you

My heart beats wildly

This has never happened before

When meeting strangers

Promise me, you won't ever go away

I love you more than I love myself, my beloved

Don't ever go away from me, my beloved

I love you more than I love myself, my beloved

Whatever is in my heart belongs only to you

Ask for whatever you want, who could stop you?

If you wish to kill me, do it slowly

Not even an "uff" will escape my lips

Promise me, you won't ever go away

I love you more than I love myself, my beloved

Don't ever go away from me, my beloved

I love you more than I love myself, my beloved

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>