MUSICO • v3.1 | Kaise Main Kahun Tujhse – RHTDM (2002)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
HINDI ROMANTIC BALLAD · RHTDM (2002)
Kaise Main Kahun Tujhse (कैसे मैं कहूँ तुझसे)
Sonu Nigam
Harris Jayaraj
Sameer
RHTDM (2002)
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Kaise Main Kahun Tujhse" is a soulful romantic ballad from the 2002 film Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein. Sung by the legendary Sonu Nigam with music composed by Harris Jayaraj and lyrics by Sameer, this song beautifully captures the feeling of being completely consumed by love. The lyrics speak of wanting to be in the beloved's heart and the difficulty of expressing such deep emotions. Sonu Nigam's mesmerizing vocals and the gentle melody make this track an unforgettable anthem of love and devotion, perfectly capturing the essence of a heart that has found its home.
देवनागरी
ओ ओ ओ ओ....
ओ ओ ओ ओ....
कैसे मैं कहूँ तुझसे,
रहना है तेरे दिल में...
कैसे मैं कहूँ तुझसे,
रहना है तेरे दिल में...
ओ ओ ओ ओ....
ओ ओ ओ ओ....
English Translation
O o o o....
O o o o....
How do I tell you,
I belong in your heart...
How do I say it,
Your love is where I stay...
O o o o....
O o o o....
Copied!
