Jo Tere Sang Kaati Raatein - Mustafa Zahid (Hindi & English Lyrics) | Blood Money

Jo Tere Sang – Mustafa Zahid | Blood Money (2012) | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Jo Tere Sang – Blood Money (2012)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Jo Tere Sang – Blood Money Cover
SOULFUL HINDI BALLAD · BLOOD MONEY (2012)

Jo Tere Sang (जो तेरे संग)

Mustafa Zahid Jeet Gannguli Sayeed Quadri Kunal Khemu Amrita Puri
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Jo Tere Sang" is a soul-stirring Hindi ballad from the film Blood Money (2012), sung by the incredibly talented Mustafa Zahid, with music composed by the maestro Jeet Gannguli and heartfelt lyrics penned by Sayeed Quadri. The song beautifully captures the pain of separation and the memories of a love that once was. The lyrics speak of nights spent together, beautiful moments lived, and dreams woven—all now standing like unanswered questions. The protagonist reflects on the heaven that once existed, questioning why the beloved forgot their home and abandoned it. Mustafa Zahid's soulful voice and the haunting melody create an atmosphere of deep melancholy and longing, making this track a timeless ode to lost love. The film features the stellar performances of Kunal Khemu and Amrita Puri.
Jo Tere Sang · Blood Money (2012)
Film: Blood Money (2012)
Year: 2012
Singer: Mustafa Zahid
Music: Jeet Gannguli
Lyrics: Sayeed Quadri
Cast: Kunal Khemu, Amrita Puri
Label: Sony Music

देवनागरी

जो तेरे संग काटी रातें

जिए जो हसीन लम्हे

जो तेरे संग बाती बातें

बुने जो हसीन सपने

वो तो है अब भी वही, खड़े बनके सवाली

देखे है तेरा रास्ता, होंठों पे लेके शिकवा

वो घर क्यों भूल गए तोड़ गए छोड़ गए

जन्नत जो था

जो तेरे संग काटी रातें

जिए जो हसीन लम्हे

जो तेरे संग बाती बातें

बुने जो हसीन सपने

वो तो है अब भी वही, खड़े बनके सवाली

देखे है तेरा रास्ता, होंठों पे लेके शिकवा

वो घर क्यों भूल गए तोड़ गए छोड़ गए

जन्नत जो था

हू...

माँगा जो चाहा जो देखा जो, मिला वही

कहा जो सोचा जो किया जो, हुआ वही

माँगा जो चाहा जो देखा जो, मिला वही

कहा जो सोचा जो किया जो, हुआ वही

राहों में मुझको ख़ुशी, फूलों के जैसे मिली

होंठों पे मेरे हस्सी, कलियों के जैसे खिली

वो घर क्यों भूल गए तोड़ गए छोड़ गए

जन्नत जो था

हू...

साथिया

मेरे ही इशारों पे चले है वक़्त भी

मैं हूँ वो खिलाड़ी जिसने सबको मात दी

मेरे ही इशारों पे चले है वक़्त भी

मैं हूँ वो खिलाड़ी जिसने सबको मात दी

नहीं है मुझसा कोई, मैंने जो मिट्टी छुई

हाँ वो भी सोना हुई, जलता मुझसे हर कोई

वो घर क्यों भूल गए तोड़ गए छोड़ गए

जन्नत जो था

जो तेरे संग काटी रातें

जिए जो हसीन लम्हे

जो तेरे संग बाती बातें

बुने जो हसीन सपने

वो तो है अब भी वही, खड़े बनके सवाली

देखे है तेरा रास्ता, होंठों पे लेके शिकवा

वो घर क्यों भूल गए तोड़ गए छोड़ गए

जन्नत जो था

हू...

English Translation

Those nights spent with you

Those beautiful moments I lived

The talks I shared with you

The lovely dreams we wove

They're still the same, standing like questions

They wait for your path, complaints on their lips

Why did you forget that home, break it, abandon it

The heaven that once was

Those nights spent with you

Those beautiful moments I lived

The talks I shared with you

The lovely dreams we wove

They're still the same, standing like questions

They wait for your path, complaints on their lips

Why did you forget that home, break it, abandon it

The heaven that once was

Hoo...

What I wished, what I dreamed, I got just that

What I said, what I thought, what I did, it came true

What I wished, what I dreamed, I got just that

What I said, what I thought, what I did, it came true

On my path, I found joy, blooming like flowers

Smiles on my lips blossomed like buds

Why did you forget that home, break it, abandon it

The heaven that once was

Hoo...

Beloved

Even time moves at my command

I am that player who defeated everyone

Even time moves at my command

I am that player who defeated everyone

There's no one like me, whatever soil I touched

It turned to gold, everyone burns with envy

Why did you forget that home, break it, abandon it

The heaven that once was

Those nights spent with you

Those beautiful moments I lived

The talks I shared with you

The lovely dreams we wove

They're still the same, standing like questions

They wait for your path, complaints on their lips

Why did you forget that home, break it, abandon it

The heaven that once was

Hoo...

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>