Teri Yaadon Mein - KK, Shreya Ghoshal (Lyrics Hindi & English Translation)

Teri Yaadon Mein – KK, Shreya Ghoshal | The Killer | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Teri Yaadon Mein – The Killer (2006)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Teri Yaadon Mein – The Killer Cover
SOULFUL HINDI DUET · THE KILLER (2006)

Teri Yaadon Mein (तेरी यादों में)

KK Shreya Ghoshal Sajid–Wajid Jalees Sherwani Emraan Hashmi
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Teri Yaadon Mein" is a soulful and heart-wrenching Hindi duet from the film The Killer (2006), sung by the legendary KK and Shreya Ghoshal, with music composed by the iconic duo Sajid–Wajid and heartfelt lyrics penned by Jalees Sherwani. The song beautifully captures the essence of separation and longing, where the protagonists wander aimlessly, lost in the memories of a love that once was. The lyrics speak of sleepless nights, tears that fall without reason, and the desperate search for the beloved who is now nowhere to be found. KK and Shreya Ghoshal's soulful voices and the haunting melody create an atmosphere of deep melancholy and devotion, making this track an unforgettable ode to love, loss, and the eternal ache of separation. The film features the stellar performances of Emraan Hashmi, Nisha Kothari, and Irrfan Khan.
Teri Yaadon Mein · The Killer (2006)
Film: The Killer (2006)
Year: 2006
Singers: KK, Shreya Ghoshal
Music: Sajid–Wajid
Lyrics: Jalees Sherwani
Cast: Emraan Hashmi, Irrfan Khan, Nisha Kothari
Director: Hasnain Hyderabadwala
Label: T-Series

देवनागरी

फिरता रहूँ दर बदर

मिलता नहीं तेरा निशान

होके जुदा कब मैं जिया

तू है कहाँ मैं कहाँ

तेरी यादों में खोया रहता हूँ

मुझको दस्ती है तन्हाइयाँ

तू जो जुदा हो गई

तेरी सदा खो गई

देख ले फिर ज़िंदगी

हाँ क्या से क्या हो गई

जब से बिछड़ी हूँ

रब से कहती हूँ

कितना सुना है तेरा जहाँ

कैसे कटे ज़िंदगी मायूसी बेबसी

राहें सभी खो गई

रोशनी दे रोशनी

मैं तो रहती हूँ तेरी राहों में

बेख़बर मुझको ढूँढे कहाँ

English Translation

I keep wandering, lost and astray

I can't find a trace of you

Since we parted, when did I truly live?

Where are you? And where am I?

I stay lost in your memories

Loneliness keeps touching me

Since you went away from me

Your voice has been lost

Look at my life now

See what it has become

Ever since we parted ways

I keep telling God

How lonely your world is without you

How should I pass this life — despair, helplessness

All the paths are now lost

Give me light, oh light

I still live in your pathways

Unaware, where do you look for me?

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>