Kami Mehsoos Meri - Phulkari | Punjabi & English Lyrics | Ranjit Bawa

Phulkari – Ranjit Bawa | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Phulkari – Ranjit Bawa
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Phulkari – Ranjit Bawa Cover
PUNJABI SOULFUL BALLAD · RANJIT BAWA

Phulkari (ਫੁਲਕਾਰੀ)

Ranjit Bawa Gold E Gill Preet Judge
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Phulkari" is a soulful Punjabi ballad by the talented Ranjit Bawa, featuring stunning vocals and heartfelt lyrics penned by Preet Judge with music composed by Gold E Gill. The song beautifully captures the essence of longing and nostalgia, where the protagonist wraps themselves in the embroidered shawl (phulkari) given by their beloved, finding solace in the memories of a love that once was. The lyrics speak of the pain of separation, the regret of not being able to marry the one they loved, and the enduring hope that perhaps someday they will meet again. Ranjit Bawa's soulful voice and the haunting melody create an atmosphere of deep emotional intensity, making this track a timeless masterpiece in Punjabi music.
Phulkari – Ranjit Bawa
Singer: Ranjit Bawa
Music: Gold E Gill
Lyrics: Preet Judge
Starring: Sidhika Sharma
Produced by: Sumeet Singh
Directed by: Puneet S Bedi & Mohit Middha

ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ

ਪੂਰੇ ਜੋਬਨ ਤੇ ਠੰਡ ਸੀ ਮਹੀਨਾ ਸੀ ਵੇ ਪੋਹ ਦਾ

ਤੁਰ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਆ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਸੀ ਮੈਂ ਪੈਂਡਾ ਕਈ ਕੋਹ ਦਾ

ਤੇਰੇ ਕਾਲਜੇ ਦੀ ਖਿੱਚ ਜੇਹੀ ਪਾਉਂਦੇ ਆ ਕੇ ਨਹੀ

Time ਇਕੱਠਿਆਂ ਜੋ ਕੀਮਤੀ ਬਿਤਾਏ

ਤੇਰੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਫੁਲਕਾਰੀ ਦੀ ਮੈਂ ਮਾਰ ਲਾਨ ਬੁੱਕਲ

ਜਦੋਂ ਸੋਹਣਿਆਂ ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ

(ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ...)

ਕਮੀ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਮੇਰੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਏ ਕੇ ਨਹੀ

ਦੱਸ ਦਿਲ ਨਾਲ ਸਲਾਹ ਕਰ ਕੇ

ਹੁੰਨ ਵੀ ਕੋਈ ਹੱਕ ਜੇਹਾ ਜਤਾਉਂਦੀ ਏ ਕੇ ਨਹੀ

ਬਿਨਾ ਗੱਲੋਂ ਲੜ ਲੜ ਕੇ

ਹੁੰਨ ਕੌਣ ਮਾਰਦੀ ਆ ਰੋਹਬ ਤੇਰੇ ਤੇ

ਲੱਗੀ ਉੱਤੇ ਹੱਥ ਧਰ ਕੇ

ਅੱਧੀ ਅੱਧੀ ਰਾਤ ਨੂੰ ਸਤਾਵੇ ਦੱਸ ਕੌਣ

ਮੇਰੇ ਵਾਂਗੂੰ ਫੋਨ ਕਰ ਕਰ ਕੇ

ਨਿਆਣਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਵਾਂਗੂੰ ਜ਼ਿੱਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਨਾ ਤੈਨੂੰ

ਕਿਹੜਾ ਗੱਲ ਨਾ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਸਮਝਾਏ

ਤੇਰੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਫੁਲਕਾਰੀ ਦੀ ਮੈਂ ਮਾਰ ਲਾਨ ਬੁੱਕਲ

ਜਦੋਂ ਸੋਹਣਿਆਂ ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ

(ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ...)

ਅੱਜ ਵੀ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਲਾਜ਼ਮੀ

ਜਦੋਂ ਵੀ ਸਹੇਲੀਆਂ ਚ ਬਹਿਣੀ ਆ

ਤੇਰੇ birthday ਤੇ ਖੁਦ cake ਕੱਟ ਕੇ

ਖੁਦ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ wish ਕਰ ਲੈਣੀ ਆ

ਮਿਲਦੇ ਸੀ ਜੇਹੜੇ ਵੇ classroom ਚ

ਓਹਨੂੰ ਚੇਤੇ ਕਰ ਰੋ ਪੈਣੀ ਆ

ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਜੇ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਚ ਆ ਜਾ ਮੁੜ ਕੇ

ਵਾਸਤਾ ਜਾ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਕਹਿਣੀ ਆ

ਅੱਜ ਵੀ repeat ਉੱਤੇ ਗਾਣੇ ਸੁੰਨਦੀ

ਤੂੰ ਜੇਹੜੇ farewell party ਤੇ ਗਾਏ

ਤੇਰੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਫੁਲਕਾਰੀ ਦੀ ਮੈਂ ਮਾਰ ਲਾਨ ਬੁੱਕਲ

ਜਦੋਂ ਸੋਹਣਿਆਂ ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ

(ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ...)

ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਲਾਵਾਂ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਵਿਆਹੀ ਨਾ ਗਈ

ਏਸ ਗੱਲ ਦਾ ਹੀ ਅਫਸੋਸ ਵੇ

ਰਣਜੀਤਪੁਰ ਠੇਰੀ ਦੇ Preet ਮੈਂ

Miss ਤੈਨੂੰ ਕਰਦੀ ਆ ਬਹੁਤ ਵੇ

ਕਦੇ ਕਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਦੀ ਤਸੱਲੀ ਵਾਸਤੇ

ਨਾਮ ਨਾਲ ਲਾਵਾਂ Judge ਗੌਤ ਵੇ

ਰੱਬ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਨੇੜੇ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਸੁਣੀ ਨਾ ਸਦਦੀ

ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਦੁਆਵਾਂ ਤਾਂ ਸੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਵੇ

ਬੜੇ ਰੱਖੇ ਮੈਂ ਵਰਤ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਪਾਉਣ ਵਾਸਤੇ

ਵੇ ਬੜੇ ਪੰਡਿਤਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਧਾਗੇ ਕਰਵਾਏ

ਤੇਰੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਫੁਲਕਾਰੀ ਦੀ ਮੈਂ ਮਾਰ ਲਾਨ ਬੁੱਕਲ

ਜਦੋਂ ਸੋਹਣਿਆਂ ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ

(ਯਾਦ ਤੇਰੀ ਆਏ...)

English Translation

Whole body is cold, it's the month of winter

You have left me

Don't you feel the pull of my heart anymore

The time we spent together was precious

I wrap myself in the shawl you gave me

Whenever your memories come back

(When your memories come...)

Do you feel my absence or not

Tell me after asking your heart

Do you still show any right over me or not

Without fighting over small talks

Who now shows their attitude over you

Placing their hand on your chest

Tell me who troubles you late at night

By calling again and again like me

Do you act stubborn like little kids

Who convinces you without letting you argue

I wrap myself in the shawl you gave me

Whenever your memories come back

(When your memories come...)

Even today your mention is necessary

Whenever I sit among friends

On your birthday I cut the cake myself

And wish myself on your behalf

I cry remembering the one

I used to meet in the classroom

Maybe if you return in life again

I will hold your hand and tell you

Even today I listen on repeat

The songs you sang at the farewell party

I wrap myself in the shawl you gave me

Whenever your memories come back

(When your memories come...)

I couldn't marry you by taking vows with you

That is my only regret

You are Ranjit and I'm Preet

I miss you a lot

Sometimes to satisfy my heart

I have made my name together with you

Even God didn't listen to us from close

We had prayed so much

I kept many fasts to get you

I even got threads tied by big priests

I wrap myself in the shawl you gave me

Whenever your memories come back

(When your memories come...)

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>