Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi Yahi Chahat Hai Meri - KK (Hindi & English Lyrics) | Zindagi Tere Naam

Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi – KK | Zindagi Tere Naam | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi – Zindagi Tere Naam
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi – Zindagi Tere Naam Cover
BOLLYWOOD SOULFUL BALLAD · ZINDAGI TERE NAAM

Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi (तू मुझे सोच कभी)

KK Sajid–Wajid Jalees Sherwani
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi" is a soulful Bollywood ballad by the legendary KK, with music composed by the iconic duo Sajid–Wajid and heartfelt lyrics penned by Jalees Sherwani. The song captures the essence of deep, unconditional love where the lover's only desire is to be remembered by their beloved. The lyrics speak of devotion, the fear of losing the beloved to someone else, and the willingness to give everything for love. KK's soulful voice and the haunting melody create an atmosphere of profound longing and devotion, making this track a timeless masterpiece that continues to resonate with listeners.
Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi · Zindagi Tere Naam
Singer: KK
Music: Sajid–Wajid
Lyrics: Jalees Sherwani
Movie: Zindagi Tere Naam
Label: T-Series

देवनागरी

तू मुझे सोच कभी, यही चाहत है मेरी

मैं तुझे "जान" कहूँ, यही हसरत है मेरी

मैं तेरे प्यार का अरमान लिए बैठा हूँ

तू किसी और को चाहे, कभी खुदा ना करे

तू किसी और को चाहे, कभी खुदा ना करे

मेरी महरूम मोहब्बत का सहारा तू है

मेरी महरूम मोहब्बत का सहारा तू है

मैं जो जीता हूँ तो जीने का इशारा तू है

अपने दिल पे तेरा एहसान लिए बैठा हूँ

मैं तेरे प्यार का अरमान लिए बैठा हूँ

तू किसी और को चाहे, कभी खुदा ना करे

तू किसी और को चाहे, कभी खुदा ना करे

Say, you love me, baby?

I've been waitin' for you

Hey, you, woah-oh

Say, you love me, baby?

प्यार में शर्त कोई हो तो बता दे मुझको?

प्यार में शर्त कोई हो तो बता दे मुझको?

गर खता मुझसे हुई हो तो बता दे मुझको?

जान हथेली पे, मेरी जान, लिए बैठा हूँ

मैं तेरे प्यार का अरमान लिए बैठा हूँ

तू किसी और को चाहे, कभी खुदा ना करे

तू किसी और को चाहे, कभी खुदा ना करे

English Translation

Think of me sometimes, that's my only desire

That I may call you "my love," that's my only wish

I sit here holding the longing for your love

May you never love someone else, may God never allow that

May you never love someone else, may God never allow that

You are the support of my deprived love

You are the support of my deprived love

If I am living, then you are the reason to live

I sit here carrying the favor of your love on my heart

I sit here holding the longing for your love

May you never love someone else, may God never allow that

May you never love someone else, may God never allow that

Say, you love me, baby?

I've been waitin' for you

Hey, you, woah-oh

Say, you love me, baby?

If there's any condition in love, then tell me?

If there's any condition in love, then tell me?

If I've made a mistake, then tell me?

With my life on my palm, my love, I sit here

I sit here holding the longing for your love

May you never love someone else, may God never allow that

May you never love someone else, may God never allow that

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>