Kab tujhe zindagi se jod liya - KK, Shreya Ghoshal LYRICS (HINDI & ENGLISH)

Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Liya – Shreya Ghoshal & KK | Dhokha (2007) | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Liya – Dhokha (2007)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Liya – Shreya Ghoshal & KK Cover
HINDI SOULFUL DUET · DHOKHA (2007)

Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Liya (कब तुझे ज़िंदगी से जोड़ लिया)

Shreya Ghoshal KK M. M. Keeravani Sayeed Qadri Dhokha (2007)
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Liya" is a mesmerizing romantic duet from the 2007 film Dhokha. Sung by the iconic duo Shreya Ghoshal and KK, with music composed by the legendary M. M. Keeravani and lyrics by Sayeed Qadri, this song beautifully captures the profound moment when two souls become intertwined. The lyrics speak of the mysterious and sudden connection that transforms strangers into soulmates, where love becomes the very essence of existence. With its haunting melody and powerful vocals, this track is an unforgettable ode to the inexplicable magic of falling in love.
Kab Tujhe Zindagi Se Jod Liya · Dhokha (2007)
Film: Dhokha (2007)
Year: 2007
Singers: Shreya Ghoshal, KK
Music: M. M. Keeravani
Lyrics: Sayeed Qadri
Length: 6:33
Language: Hindi
Label: Saregama

देवनागरी

कब तुझे ज़िंदगी से जोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

कब तुझे खुद पे हमने ओढ़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

तेरे लिए है मेरे जिस्म-ओ-जाँ

तेरे लिए है मेरी शाम-ओ-सुबह

कब तुझे ज़िंदगी से जोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

कब तुझे खुद पे हमने ओढ़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

तेरी चाहत ने मेरी

ज़िंदगी सजाई है

दिल के वीराने में छुपके

से बहार आई है

तेरी चाहत ने मेरी

ज़िंदगी सजाई है

दिल के वीराने में छुपके

से बहार आई है

कब हसीं ज़िंदगी ने मोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

कब तुझे ज़िंदगी से जोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

जिसकी ख्वाहिश थी हमें

तुने अब वो शब दी है

जितनी तन्हाई थी जीने

में सब वो भर दी है

जिसकी ख्वाहिश थी हमें

तुने अब वो शब दी है

जितनी तन्हाई थी जीने

में सब वो भर दी है

कब हमें हमसे तुने तोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

कब तुझे ज़िंदगी से जोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

अब तो हर लम्हा

तेरे साथ हम बिताएंगे

खुद भी सवारेंगे

तेरे घर को सजाएंगे

अब तो हर लम्हा

तेरे साथ हम बिताएंगे

खुद भी सवारेंगे

तेरे घर को सजाएंगे

कब यही दिल ही दिल में सोच लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

कब तुझे ज़िंदगी से जोड़ लिया

अजनबी हमको कुछ पता ना चला

तेरे लिए है मेरे जिस्म-ओ-जाँ

तेरे लिए है मेरी शाम-ओ-सुबह

English Translation

When did I connect you to my life?

I, a stranger, never realized it

When did I wrap you around myself?

I, a stranger, never realized it

My body and soul are for you

My evenings and mornings are for you

When did I connect you to my life?

I, a stranger, never realized it

When did I wrap you around myself?

I, a stranger, never realized it

Your love has adorned

My life with beauty

Hiding in the ruins of my heart

Spring has arrived

Your love has adorned

My life with beauty

Hiding in the ruins of my heart

Spring has arrived

When did beautiful life change its course?

I, a stranger, never realized it

When did I connect you to my life?

I, a stranger, never realized it

Whatever desire I had,

You've now given me that night

Whatever loneliness I had in living,

You've filled it all

Whatever desire I had,

You've now given me that night

Whatever loneliness I had in living,

You've filled it all

When did you separate me from myself?

I, a stranger, never realized it

When did I connect you to my life?

I, a stranger, never realized it

Now every moment

I'll spend with you

I'll adorn myself

And decorate your home

Now every moment

I'll spend with you

I'll adorn myself

And decorate your home

When did I think this in my heart?

I, a stranger, never realized it

When did I connect you to my life?

I, a stranger, never realized it

My body and soul are for you

My evenings and mornings are for you

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>