Hale Dil Tujhko Sunata (Hindi & English Lyrics Translation) | Harshit Saxena | Murder 2 | Emraan Hashmi

Haal-e-Dil – Harshit Saxena | Murder 2 | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Haal-e-Dil – Murder 2 (2011)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Haal-e-Dil – Murder 2 Cover
BOLLYWOOD SOULFUL BALLAD · MURDER 2 (2011)

Haal-e-Dil (हाल-ए-दिल)

Harshit Saxena Sayeed Quadri Emraan Hashmi Jacqueline Fernandez
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Haal-e-Dil" (also known as "Hale Dil") is a heart-wrenching Bollywood ballad from the film Murder 2 (2011), sung and composed by the immensely talented Harshit Saxena, with soulful lyrics penned by Sayeed Quadri. The song captures the deep anguish of a lover who is desperate to express the condition of their heart to their beloved. The lyrics speak of longing, the pain of separation, and the hope that if only the heart could speak, it would reveal its true feelings. The haunting melody and Harshit Saxena's emotive vocals create an atmosphere of profound longing and devotion, making this track one of the most memorable love songs of its era. A true masterpiece from the Murder franchise that continues to resonate with listeners.
Haal-e-Dil · Murder 2 (2011)
Film: Murder 2 (2011)
Year: 2011
Singer & Composer: Harshit Saxena
Lyrics: Sayeed Quadri
Cast: Emraan Hashmi, Jacqueline Fernandez
Director: Mohit Suri
Label: T-Series

देवनागरी

ऐ काश, काश यूँ होता

हर शाम साथ तू होता

चुपचाप दिल ना यूँ रोता

हर शाम साथ तू होता

गुज़ारा, हो, तेरे बिन गुज़ारा

अब मुश्किल है लगता

नज़ारा, हो, तेरा ही नज़ारा

अब हर दिन है लगता

हाल-ए-दिल तुझ को सुनाता

दिल अगर ये बोल पाता

बाख़ुदा, तुझ को है चाहता, जान

हाँ, तेरे संग जो पल बिताता

वक़्त से मैं वो माँग लाता

याद करके मुस्कुराता, हाँ

तू मेरी राह का सितारा

तेरे बिन हूँ मैं आवारा

जब भी तन्हाई ने सताया

तुझ को बेसाख्ता पुकारा

चाहत है मेरी ला-फ़ना

पर मेरी जान दिल में हूँ रखता

हाल-ए-दिल तुझ को सुनाता

दिल अगर ये बोल पाता

बाख़ुदा, तुझ को है चाहता, जान

हाँ, तेरे संग जो पल बिताता

वक़्त से मैं वो माँग लाता

याद करके मुस्कुराता, हाँ

ख़्वाबों का कब तक लूँ सहारा?

अब तो तू आ भी जा, ख़ुदारा

मेरी ये दोनों पागल आँखें

हर पल माँगें तेरा नज़ारा

समझाऊँ इनको किस तरह?

इन पे मेरा बस नहीं चलता

हाल-ए-दिल तुझ को सुनाता

दिल अगर ये बोल पाता

बाख़ुदा, तुझ को है चाहता, जान

तेरे संग जो पल बिताता

वक़्त से मैं वो माँग लाता

याद करके मुस्कुराता, हाँ

English Translation

If only, if only it were so

Every evening you were with me

My heart wouldn't silently weep this way

Every evening you were with me

Living, oh, living without you

Now feels impossible

The sight, oh, only your sight

Now feels like every single day

If my heart could tell you its condition

If only it could speak

By God, it longs for you, my love

Yes, the moments I spend with you

I would borrow them back from time

Remembering them makes me smile

You are the guiding star of my path

Without you, I wander aimlessly

Whenever loneliness torments me

Unconsciously, I call out for you

My love for you is eternal

But my heart, my life, I keep inside

If my heart could tell you its condition

If only it could speak

By God, it longs for you, my love

Yes, the moments I spend with you

I would borrow them back from time

Remembering them makes me smile

How long should I keep relying on dreams?

Now, please come—by God, I beg

These two mad eyes of mine

Every moment they ask to see you

How can I explain it to them?

I have no control over them

If my heart could tell you its condition

If only it could speak

By God, it longs for you, my love

The moments I spend with you

I would borrow them back from time

Remembering them makes me smile

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>