Mohabbat hai yeh ji Huzoori nahi - Mithoon & Deepali (Lyrics Hindi & English Translation)

Ji Huzoori – Mithoon & Deepali Kishore | Ki & Ka (2016) | Musico
MUSICO • v3.1 | Ji Huzoori – Ki & Ka (2016)
Hover artist / film names for Wikipedia previews
Ji Huzoori – Mithoon & Deepali Kishore Cover
HINDI ROMANTIC BALLAD · KI & KA (2016)

Ji Huzoori (जी हुज़ूरी)

Mithoon Deepali Kishore Mithoon Sayeed Qadri Ki & Ka (2016)
LUXE SYNOPSIS – "Ji Huzoori" is a soulful and introspective romantic ballad from the 2016 film Ki & Ka. Sung by Mithoon and Deepali Kishore, with music composed by Mithoon and lyrics by Sayeed Qadri, this song beautifully captures the essence of love that goes beyond mere obedience. The lyrics speak of love that is not about subservience but about genuine connection, understanding, and the complexities of relationships. The haunting melody and powerful vocals make this track an unforgettable anthem of love, respect, and emotional honesty.
Ji Huzoori · Ki & Ka (2016)
Film: Ki & Ka (2016)
Year: 2016
Singers: Mithoon Sharma, Deepali Kishore
Composer: Mithoon Sharma
Lyrics: Sayeed Qadri
Language: Hindi
Cast: Arjun Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan

देवनागरी

मेरी हर खुशी में

हो तेरी खुशी

मोहब्बत में ऐसा

ज़रूरी नहीं

तू जब मिलना चाहे

ना मिल सकूँ

ना मिलना मेरा कोई

दूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

आ… आ.. आआ…

मेरी हर खुशी में

हो तेरी खुशी

मोहब्बत में ऐसा

ज़रूरी नहीं

मेरी हर खुशी में

हो तेरी खुशी

मोहब्बत में ऐसा

ज़रूरी नहीं

तू जब मिलना चाहे

ना मिल सकूँ

ना मिलना मेरा

कोई दूरी नहीं

जी हाँ!

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मुझको एहसास है

पर मैं कहता नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

पास पहले के जितना

मैं रहता नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

ये तकाज़ा है मेरे हालात का

लेना देना है नहीं कुछ भी जज़्बात का

ये सच बात मैं तुझसे कह रहा

ना आई है इनमें ज़रा सी कमी

जी हाँ!

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

तुझको मनाना मुझे तो

मुझे आता नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

पर ये नहीं के मैं तुझे

चाहता नहीं

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

वक़्त बदला है ज़रा सा

मैं वहीं हूँ जान-ए-जाँ

कैसे तुझको ये बात मैं

समझाऊँ साथिया

कैसे खुश तुझे रखूँ नहीं पता

पर चाहता हूँ तेरे लबों पे हँसी

जी हाँ!

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

जी हाँ!

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

जी हाँ!

मोहब्बत है ये जी हुज़ूरी नहीं

मेरी हर खुशी में

हो तेरी खुशी

मोहब्बत में ऐसा

ज़रूरी नहीं

मेरी हर खुशी में

हो तेरी खुशी

मोहब्बत में ऐसा

ज़रूरी नहीं

तू जब मिलना चाहे

ना मिल सकूँ

ना मिलना मेरा कोई

दूरी नहीं

English Translation

In all my happiness

May you find your joy

But in love

It's not always so

When you long to meet me

Maybe I can't meet you

But my not meeting you

Isn't any distance

This is love, not just subservience

This is love, not mere obedience

This is love, not mere compliance

Ah…

In all my happiness

May you find your joy

But in love

It's not always so

In all my happiness

May you find your joy

But in love

It's not always so

When you wish to meet me

Maybe I can't meet you

But my not meeting you

Isn't any distance

Yes indeed!

This is love, not just subservience

This is love, not mere obedience

This is love, not mere compliance

I feel it inside

But I never say it

This is love, not mere obedience

I'm not as close as before

I don't remain that close anymore

This is love, not mere compliance

It's the demand of my circumstances

It has nothing to do with emotions

This truth, I'm telling you

There hasn't been the slightest lack in them

Yes indeed!

This is love, not just submission

This is love, not mere obedience

This is love, not mere compliance

To placate you

I don't quite know how

This is love, not just formality

But it's not that I

Don't love you

This is love, not just a ritual

Time has changed a little

But I'm still the same, my love

How should I tell you this

Let me explain, companion

I don't know how to keep you happy

Yet I want a smile on your lips

Yes indeed!

This is love, not just formality

Yes indeed!

This is love, not just routine

Yes indeed!

This is love, not mere obedience

In all my happiness

May you find your joy

But in love

It's not always so

In all my happiness

May you find your joy

But in love

It's not always so

When you long to meet me

Maybe I can't meet you

But my not meeting you

Isn't any distance

Click → Musico Search

Copy Lyrics

Select all and copy manually:
Copied!
Admin

Hi Everyone, Honey Alune is an Online Gaming Video Creator Which You May Know From YouTube Channel "ExoGaming18". He Is Currently working on Social Media Network known as "EXOGAMING18 NETWORK" Which Is an Gaming Network, with aim: To Provide True Quality Gaming Content.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
>